If you want to Study in USA and just become eligible for Postgraduate studies then you are lucky because Embassy of the United States of America in Serbia has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2020 -2021 in any of the available Postgraduate degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of US Embassy Serbia Fulbright Graduate Study Program, 2020-21 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Full Funding, tuition and fees, a monthly living stipend, health insurance, and international airfare depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
The Fulbright Graduate Study Program offering young professionals from Serbia to study at U.S top universities for one year or longer to pursue a postgraduate degree in the following fields:
- American History;
- American Literature;
- American Studies;
- Biological Sciences;
- Computer Science;
- Environmental Sciences;
- Information Sciences;
- Journalism / Media Studies;
- Library Science Linguistics;
- Political Science;
- Social Work;
- TEFL/Applied Linguistics.
Following are the eligibility criteria for US Embassy Serbia Fulbright Graduate Study Program, 2020-21:
- Applicants of US Embassy Serbia Fulbright Graduate Study Program, 2020-21 should be citizens of Serbia.
- Dual nationals and permanent US residents are ineligible to apply.
- Candidates should be proficient in oral and written English language.
- Candidates applying for US Embassy Serbia Fulbright Graduate Study Program, 2020-21 are required to be eligible for J-1 visa i.e the grantees should return to Serbia for at least 2 years upon the completion of the master’s degree.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate education by the time of application.
- Applicants who are already studying in the US or those wanting a permanent residence in the US are ineligible to apply.
- A satisfactory medical clearance must be obtained.
- Academic transcripts/diplomas along with translations if they are in languages other than English
- 3 letters of reference
- Results of standardized tests of US – like TOEFL and GRE
- Copy of passport
- Personal suitability
- No prior opportunities to study in the US
- Representative and responsible citizens
- Excellent academic record
- The successful applicants of US Embassy Serbia Fulbright Graduate Study Program, 2020-21 will receive:
- Tuition and fees.
- Monthly allowances.
- Health Insurance.
- International airfare.
- The last date to apply for US Embassy Serbia Fulbright Graduate Study Program, 2020-21 is 22nd April 2020.