Have you ever dreamt of studying Australia? You are just a step closer to your dream! The University of Wollongong is offering the Excellence Funding Scholarship program in Australia. The bursary is for students across the globe starting their higher studies at the University of Wollongong in the year 2020.
The scholarship’s motive is to provide a discount of 30% on tuition fees. The waiver will be applied to tuition fees in the duration of the enrolments at the university.
The multicampus institution offers five faculties that have degrees from bachelor to PhD.
Why Should You Apply at the University of Wollongong?
The university lets you dive into the pool of knowledge. It is a combination of outstanding teaching line, learning platforms and hands-on experience of research projects.
Eligibility for the University of Wollongong- Excellence Funding for International Students in Australia, 2020
Course or Subjects:
The program is available for students who commence their bachelor studies in any course or subject offered by the University of Wollongong.
Criteria for Admission:
To be able to apply, interested candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Students must have strong results in one of the following categories:
- Australian year 12 or equivalent international secondary school qualification
2. Foundation Studies programs approved for direct admission to Bachelor degrees and offered at an institution recognised by the University of Wollongong
3. Diploma or other academic pathway program approved for admission with credit exemption from an institution with which the University of Wollongong has a formal agreement
4. One year of Bachelor studies at a recognised university, where there is no credit exemption awarded to study at the University of Wollongong
- The UES can be availed by students enrolled in bachelor studies at the university (Australian campuses), excluding the following fields: Nursing; 4-year Nutrition & Dietetics; 4-year Exercise Science & Rehabilitation; and Education, Social Work; and Psychology (all degrees).
- Interested candidates must be an international student.
Procedure to Apply for the University of Wollongong- Excellence Funding for International Students in Australia, 2020
There is no mandatory requirement to fill a separate application form for the bursary. Students who will commence their undergrad degree as a full-time student will be considered automatically.
- Original or certified copies of academic records
- Mark sheets or transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency.
- If documents are in any other language, official certified English translations are also required.
Interested applicant must check the university’s requirements.
In order to be eligible for admission, people with non-English background must prove their English language proficiency. Check requirements.
The university will offer tuition fees waiver of 30% for the duration of the course as written in the offer letter.