CASIRO Agriculture & food and University of Tasmania collaboratively announced for UTAS International PhD research scholarship for academic year 2020/21. International students dreaming to study in highly qualified environment of Australia can avail this precious opportunity. Domestic and International students are eligible to apply. To support their studies grant will be issued of stipend of $27.596 plus a living allowance for 3.5 years with$9,166 operational funds .
University of Tasmania is one of an oldest university and recognized university that engender skills and energy in their students for better academic environment. university offered 100 undergraduate and graduate programs in 20 specialist research institutes and cooperative research centers
Why You Should Pick University Of Tasmania?
University offers best educational research and skill. it creates modern ways of acquiring knowledge, observations and experiments and promotes advanced ways to solve current problems.
- Domestic (Australia and New Zealand) and International candidates undertake degree on full time basis.
- Candidate must complete First Class Honours degree or have an equivalent qualification and have related experience in mentioned field.
- Applicants must be intimated with research and analytical skill.
- Student with any disciplinary background can apply. students with knowledge and skill of Pasture science, Plant physiology and Genetics and breeding will prefer.
Procedure To Apply:
- It is recommended to take admission in University of Tasmania for PhD first, they can apply thourgh online Application form for research program later.
- Deadline to submit Application is 31 December 2019
- Applicant must posses first-class Honours degree or hold equivalent qualifications or related and substantial research experience in an appropriate sector.
- Students donot have English as native language are suggested to take TOEFL or IELTS test.