Do you want to make a career in information technology? We have good news: the University of Sydney is offering the School of Computer Science Postgraduate Coursework Diversity Scholarship. Let’s dig deep into the details.
The program is available for international students from Latin America, the Middle East or the Asia Pacific who want to specialize in Information Technology, Data Science, and Information Technology Management.
Why the University of Sydney?
Looking for the best institute? Let us assure you that the University of Sydney is one of the leading universities in Australia. It has the best faculty. Established in 1850, it is one of the oldest yet the best universities in the world.
If you want to get prepared for an outstanding career, go for the University of Sydney. Having a wide range of careers, the institution has been shaping up careers through the development of skills and values.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Sydney – School of Computer Science Postgraduate Coursework Diversity Scholarship in Australia
Course or Subjects:
The educational opportunity for students who undertake a master program in Information Technology, Data Science, and Information Technology Management.
Criteria for Admission:
- High achieving with citizenship of Latin America, the Middle East or the Asia Pacific.
- Interested candidates must have the offer to study a postgraduate program in any one of the following: Information Technology, Data Science, Information Technology Management at the time of the award’s deadline.
- Candidates must hold a minimum distinction average in the undergraduate degree.
- Candidates must be a student enrolled in the master’s program at the university at the time of award being offered.
Procedure to Apply for the University of Sydney – School of Computer Science Postgraduate Coursework Diversity Scholarship in Australia
There is no need to apply for the award. Once a candidate has been enrolled, they can fill a form to apply for the award.
- Previous degree or qualification
- a minimum GPA score
- English language proficiency
- Other details/documents required by the program
In order to be eligible for the admission at the University of Sydney, a candidate must have WAM of at least 75 in their bachelor’s degree.
If your native language is anything but English, you need to show your English proficiency certificate before applying for admission.
The educational grant offers $6000 to each winning candidate. Also, the grant is for one year only. The amount will be offered in two instalments after each semester’s census date.
- Semester 1, 2020: Applications will open in mid-September 2019 and close in mid-January 2020
- Semester 2, 2020: Applications will open in mid-February 2020 and close in end-April 2020