Seeking financial assistance to fund studies? Avail the Architecture, Design and Planning Dean’s Merit Scholarship introduced by the Sydney University in Australia.
This bursary program is for domestic candidates who want to kickstart their undergraduate program in the Sydney School Architecture, Design and Planning in Australia. The University of Sydney established as a public research university back in 1850. It is among the top universities in the world.
Why Should You Apply?
If you want to become a leader in this fast-changing era, you need to avail this educational opportunity. Not only the best environment but also great opportunities come with it.
Eligibility Criteria for the Dean’s Merit Scholarship:
Course or Subjects:
Following courses are applicable:
Bachelor of Architecture and Environments, Bachelor of Design in Architecture, Bachelor of Design in Architecture (Honours), Bachelor of Design Computing, or Bachelor of Design Computing and Bachelor of Advanced Studies.
To be eligible, the candidates must meet all the given criteria:
- Belong to Australia
- Must have permanent residency
- Must be a recent high school graduate
- Must be willing to study the following courses:
- be an Australian citizen or permanent resident: Bachelor of Architecture and Environments, Bachelor of Design in Architecture, Bachelor of Design in Architecture (Honours) and Master of Architecture, Bachelor of Design Computing, or Bachelor of Design Computing and Bachelor of Advanced Studies at the University of Sydney
- Must have a minimum ATAR of 95 or equivalent.
Procedure to Apply:
No application is mandatory. Candidates are only required to undertake admission at the university.
- Previous school transcripts
- National identity card
English language skills tests we accept include:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic
- Test of English as a Foreign Language: internet-based (TOEFL iBT)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic
- Cambridge English C1 Advanced (formerly CAE) and Cambridge English C2 Proficiency
The award is valued 1,000 US dollars for deserving candidates.