The Human Rights Scholarship was established by the University of Melbourne and awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the all around the world who are undertaking research in the field of human rights.
The duration of Human Right Scholarships is for to two years and for students undertaking a Master by research degree and up to three years, with a possible six-month extension, for students undertaking a Doctorate by research degree.
This Fully funded Human Rights Scholarship, 2020 welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate, PhD program for the academic year of 2020-2021 and earn a Full Funding, fortnightly living allowance, Relocation grants, and thesis allowance scholarship to study in Australia
- The applicants for University of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship, 2020 should have a 4-year honors degree with at least upper second class honors or its equivalent.
- The candidates should have applied to the University of Melbourne to pursue a graduate research degree in human rights.
- The candidates should not have completed the course of same or higher level than the course they have applied for.
- The applicants of University Of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship, 2020 should not have received the human rights scholarship previously.
- The candidates who have started their research degree at the University should have 12 months full-time or equivalent candidature remaining.
- The applicants for University of Melbourne Human Rights Scholarship, 2020 are selected on the basis of their commitment to human rights and their area of study.
- The candidates are also assessed based on their academic merit and supporting documentation.
The University Of Melbourne fully funded Human Rights Scholarships for International Students 2020-2021 total value up t $94,200, further scholarship details are as follows,
- Living allowance of $36,200 per year pro rata (2020 full-time study rate) for up to 2 years for students undertaking a Master by research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a Doctoral degree. The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick, maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2,000 for students moving from States or Territories outside Victoria or $3,000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Health Coverage for Overseas Student (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia