Want to secure your future? The University of Melbourne has opened its gate for the Bachelor of Commerce Scholarship program intending to fund students’ education and provide them with a hope of good career opportunities in Australia.
The educational opportunity is available for students across the globe who will kickstart their journey of the bachelor program in the fields of commerce, economics and management for the academic year of 2020-2021 at Melbourne Business School.
With cultural diversity and an outstanding community, the University of Melbourne is considered to be an excellent and leading university in terms of teaching and learning. Established back in 1853, the university is considered the best and finest institution in the world.
Why Should Apply at the University of Melbourne?
The University of Melbourne gives students the opportunity to study in over 100 fields. The best part is that the university helps students prepare for the real world – the corporate world as well as how modern workplaces operate.
Eligibility Criteria for the University of Melbourne – Bachelor of Commerce Global Scholarships in Australia, 2020-2021
Course or Subjects:
The program is available for students who will commence their bachelor studies in commerce, economics and management fields offered by the institution.
Criteria for Admission:
To get admission into the university, the criteria is as follows:
- Interested candidates must be an international student
- Must have completed an approved Year 12 program or equivalent
- Must have secured minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent
- Must be a citizen from a country that deemed to under-represented in the bachelor degree of commerce
- Must have an unconditional offer to study the bachelor program in commerce at the university
- Must have accepted a place in the bachelor program in the academic year it is offered to the candidate
Procedure to Apply for the University of Melbourne – Bachelor of Commerce Global Scholarships in Australia, 2020-2021
There is no mandatory requirement to fill a separate application form for the bursary. Students who will commence their undergrad degree as a full-time student will be considered automatically.
- Copies of academic transcripts
- Proof of English language proficiency
To be eligible to get admission into the university, candidates must have a minimum ATAR of 90 or equivalent.
Interested candidates must check all the requirements related to English language proficiency.
The scholarship program aims to give 50 awards that include 20% discount on fees for the duration of the degree (up to 300 points) on merit.