The University of Leeds is seeking bright and deserving students for its School of Education Postgraduate Research International Excellence Scholarship in the UK.
This bursary program is for those deserving candidates who are willing to start their PhD degree at the University of Leeds for 2020-2021 session.
The University of Leeds started its operations back in 1904 and it is one of the largest research-intensive institutions in the United Kingdom. Its prime focus is research across a diverse range of disciplines.
Why Should You Apply?
Students will have unlimited avenues to the world of opportunities to hone their skills and find a career path.
Eligibility Criteria for the School of Education Postgraduate Research International Excellence Scholarship:
Course or Subjects:
The scholarship will be offered in any PhD degree course offered by the university. to be qualified for the program, candidates must:
- Be at least a first-class or an upper second class UK Bachelors / Honors degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline as well as a Masters degree at Merit level (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline.
- Contact the Graduate School before applying to this scholarship in case of uncertainty
Procedure to Apply:
Candidates are required to undertake admission at the university through a formal online application process. Then, they are eligible to apply by submitting a funding forM by the deadline to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research proposal, locating your research form
- or copies of qualifications or academic transcripts
- Candidates are required to meet the university’s requirements.
Candidates are required to have an IELTS of 6.5 overall with at least 6.0 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent. The test must be dated within two years of the start date of the course in order to be valid.
One full time PhD scholarship is available for one International candidate and it is covering a maintenance stipend of £15,009 per year. inspite of these the scholarships will also cover International tuition fees for three years (subject to satisfactory progress).