By choosing to study in Germany at University of Bonn you will have the opportunity to develop your strategic, analytical and critical thinking by applying theoretical concepts to new global situations, as well as enhance your capabilities for leading and managing people. Like always for the academic year of 2019-2020, University Of Bonn – ZEF’s Internal scholarships in Germany, 2019 has also been Open to International Students If you prove that you are the eligible one for this educational award then you will obviously one of those lucky winners who get a chance at the educational hub of Germany that too with the Partial Funding, Research funds and living expenses .
The Bonn International Graduate School for Doctoral Studies offers ZEF’s Doctoral Studies Program at the University Of Bonn to attract young scientists from all over the world.
Eligibility for University Of Bonn – ZEF’s Internal scholarships in Germany, 2019:
- No age limit for applying ZEF’s Doctoral Studies Program at the University Of Bonn.
- Applicants last academic degree should be less than six years.
- Applicant must have a first class Postgraduate degree with a G.P.A. higher than 3.0 in the American system.
- 2.0 Rank in the German system is also applicable.
- The applicants of ZEF’s Doctoral Studies Program at the University Of Bonn are expected to be fluent in both spoken and written English.
- Students in the final semester of their master’s study are also eligible to apply.
- Before the study program, the student can take a two-month course on the German language.
- All research statements are evaluated based on relevance, originality, and analytical rigor.
- Curriculum vitae.
- Checklist for documents submitted.
- Letter of application.
- ZEF application form with a recent passport photo.
- Letter of the award is required.
- In the applicant does not have a DAAD or external scholarship, they need proof of sufficient financial resources to fund the study program for three years.
- Citizens from developing countries can apply for a DAAD scholarship directly at ZEF
- Submit a DAAD application form
- To apply for a DAAD scholarship, the applicant is required to have at least two years of relevant professional experience.
- Only applicants who are not residents of Germany can apply for DAAD scholarship.
- Make sure, while filling in the form, tick “Scholarship for a postgraduate course with relevance to developing countries”.
- Ensure that you send only one copy of your application to ZEF directly.
- It is not necessary to send additional copies to DAAD.
- Applicants must attach a Graduate Research Statement along with their application.
- The statement should contain a maximum of 4 pages.
- An abstract of Postgraduate or diploma thesis.
- Copies of all relevant academic documents starting with the last degree back to the Secondary school degree
- All certificates must be accompanied by a German or English translation.
- If you are employed, a statement from your current employer is required.
- A copy of the passport.
- Two letters of recommendation from your professors or supervisors or two ZEF reference forms ( sent separately by the referees).
Value of University Of Bonn – ZEF’s Internal scholarships in Germany, 2019:
- The successful applicants of University Of Bonn – ZEF’s Internal scholarships in Germany, 2019 will receive research funds and partial research expenses.
Deadline for University Of Bonn – ZEF’s Internal scholarships in Germany, 2019:
- The last date to apply for University Of Bonn – ZEF’s Internal scholarships in Germany, 2019 is 31st August 2019.