The women who want to pursue their education in United states of America has an excellent opportunity to take advantage from a program of International Funding of Women (IWS). The program will provide full time research or study scholarship for undergraduate, master and doctoral program without application fees.
The IWS institution is helpful in promoting women empowerment through professionally within a community and public work.
How This Program Would Be Beneficial?
The student would be able to enhance their research skill which would be beneficial for critical analysis by students. Women are encouraged to apply their Knowledge and skills to solve the real-world problems.
The fully funded scholarship will be granted by She began Magazine for undergraduate, master and doctoral aspirant. The award will be taken in USA up to 1800$.
Women from any foreign country (except Iran) are eligible to apply. The scholarship will be given in any subject offered by university.
Applicant of this program must meet the following criteria:
- Age requirement depends on university requirement in which student want to apply
- The applicant aspire for bachelor’s degree must hold educational degree equivalent to US. The students want to enroll in master’s program must hold bachelor’s degree equivalent to bachelor’s degree in USA. Similarly, for doctorate degree student must have a valid master’s degree.
- Commitment letter need to be signed by candidate upon selection in ISW Scholarship to show their dedication in intended program
- They must have a plan to return in their respective country when they have completed their degrees
- Candidate must be competent in English language. Student must confirm by statement in written that she obtained her previous degree in English or submit a letter that provides an evidence that she has worked as full-time research taught in English language.
How to Apply:
The applicants can apply for international funding by downloading an online Application form. Complete the form and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline of 4 April 2020
Documents that you need to submit include
- certificates, t
- Two recommendation letters,
- motivation letter
- names and contact details of references.
Applicant must hold a degree equivalent to respective degree in US
English proficiency certificate is required, IELTS or English language proficiency is compulsory.
- Sunlife insurance company will grant health insurance to students.
- Expense on return flight:US$1,600 (once per annum)
- Undergraduate degree funding: US $18,000
- Master’s/first professional degree funding: US$28,000
- Doctoral degree funding: US$26,000
- Postdoctoral degree funding: US$32,000
- Books and literature expenses: US$1000 per year
- Monthly stipend of US$1200 for an undergraduate student, US$1600 for master student, US $ 1800 for doctoral student and flexible package for post-doctorate student