Weaving dreams to study higher education in the USA? Saint Peter’s University has introduced international awards for the session 2020-2021 in the USA.
This studentship is available for deserving international students who are willing to study their undergraduate degree at Saint Peter’s in the USA.
Located in Jersey City, Saint Peter’s University was initially founded as a college back in 1872. It is now a private Jesuit university. It has more than 60 undergraduate and graduate programs to offer to its students.
Why Should You Study at Saint Peter’s University?
The institution helps students to develop the needed skills and take them to an intellectual path to make their career success for them.
Students can avail this opportunity in any undergraduate course offered by the university.
- Students will be eligible for this studentship based on their performance in academic years along with standardized test scores
- To be considered for the highest merit-based scholarship program, students may be required to submit their official SAT or ACT scores.
Procedure to Apply:
Candidates are required to undertake admission at the university via the common application or international admission application. After that, they can complete the further procedure through the International Statement of Financial Support.
- Transcripts from all high schools attended
- A short essay or personal statement
- One letter of recommendation
Transcripts must be sent to the university directly from the secondary school/university/Education USA advisor.
Aspirants must have previous transcripts with excellent results.
Candidates must submit the following:
- TOEFL 79 IBT or IELTS 6.5 (overall)
- Pearson PTE Academic 53
- TOEFL may be waived per Dean of International Enrollment.
- Completion of ELS Language Center course with a score of 112
The motive of this studentship is to fund studies of deserving students.