Association of Commonwealth Universities is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open to citizens of Commonwealth Countries , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships In Low And Middle Income Countries, 2020 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2020-2021 and earn a Full Funding, Tuition fee + Travel cost + Relocation allowances + Living expenses scholarship in UK . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Eligibility for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships In Low And Middle-Income Countries, 2020:
- Scholarships are open to citizens of any Commonwealth country other than the host country.
- Candidates must hold a first degree of upper second class standard or above in a relevant field of study.
- Non-English speakers have an obligation to provide proof of English proficiency.
- Applicants must submit High school, Undergraduate and graduation certificates.
- Applicants must provide at least one academic reference.
- Candidates must scan the photo page of their passport.
- Applicants should submit the University offer letter if they have received it already from the Host Institution.
Value of Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships In Low And Middle-Income Countries, 2020:
- Successful applicants will be provided return economy airfare from their home country to the host country.
- Candidate will receive an arrival allowance to cover removal costs.
- The scholarships cover full tuition fees.
- Scholars are provided a monthly stipend which covers living costs, local transport, and sustenance.
- Applicants will need to cover accommodation costs from their stipend.
Deadline for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships In Low And Middle-Income Countries, 2020:
- The last date to apply for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships In Low And Middle Income Countries is 9th February 2020.
- Applicants are required to Email the completed application form to the email address detailed on the relevant Host country page.