University of Tsukuba is a world-class Institute offers its Postgraduate scholarship program Open to students from developing countries , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Postgraduate Scholarship At University Of Tsukuba of Japan 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Postgraduate program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Full Funding, Scholarship covers full tuition fees, insurance charges and provides a monthly stipend scholarship in Japan . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The University of Tsukuba offers a range of different scholarship programmes for international students to help cover tuition fees or living costs for fall 2019 intake. Students from developing countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligibility for Postgraduate Scholarship At University Of Tsukuba of Japan 2019:
To apply to JJ/WBGSP, the applicant must:
- Be a national of a World Bank (WB) member country that is eligible to receive WB financing eligible developing country and not be a national of any country that is not eligible to receive the WB financing.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with superior academic achievement.
- Not have received any scholarship funding to earn a Graduate degree or its equivalent from any sources funded by the government of Japan
- Be employed in a paid and full-time position at the time unless the applicant is from a country identified in the WB’s “Harmonized List of Fragile Situations.
- Have at least three years of recent full time paid professional experience acquired in development-related work after a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in the applicant’s home country or in another developing country; If the applicant is from a country identified in the WB’s “Harmonized List of Fragile Situations” the recent professional experience does not have to be full time or paid.
- Be under the age of forty-five.
- Not be an Executive Director, his/her alternate, a staff of the World Bank Group (the World Bank, International Development Association, International Finance Corporation, Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency, and International Center for Settlement of Investment Disputes), or a close relative of the aforementioned
- Admitted to the University unconditionally only upon securing financing.
To apply to ADB-JSP, the applicant must:
- Be a national of an Asian Development Bank (ADB) borrowing member.
- Gain admission to an approved MA/Ph.D. course at an academic institution.
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a excellent academic performance.
- At least two years of full-time professional working experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Proficiency in oral and written English communication skills.
- Age of 35 years or less at the time of application.
- Agree to return to his/her home country after completion of studies under the Program.
- Not be Executive Director, Alternate Director, management and staff of ADB, consultant, or relative of the aforementioned.
- Not be a staff of the JSP designated institutions are not eligible to apply to their own institution.
- Not live or work in a country other than his/her home country.
- Not be enrolled in other graduate degree programs.
Deadline for Postgraduate Scholarship At University Of Tsukuba of Japan 2019:
- The application for admission and scholarship should both be submitted by 28th February 2019.