University of South Australia PhD Funding 2020 is now open for international students. The scholarship is offered to all the programs offered at the university.
The University of South Australia PhD funding 2020 is available to the students for students to conduct research into methods for remote guidance on physical tasks.
This PhD scholarship is ideal for students who have interest in remote collaboration using advanced interface technologies including AR and wearable systems and who has an interest in human interface technology.
Why Study at University of South Australia:
University of South Australia was founded in 1991. It is internationally busy and connected university that offers active and supple society to students, that helps students to accept challenges and discover new grounds.
It offers a diverse range of programs to enhance the potentials of students. University of South Australia provides a lot of opportunities to build their skills in growing environment that allows the students to pursue their career in proficient way.
Following is the eligibility criteria for PhD funding for International Students at University of South Australia, 2020.
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities and Domestic Students.
- Eligible Courses: PhD program that should conduct research of developing methods for remote guidance.
- Selected applicant should have following skills and interests:
- An interest in developing collaborative systems.
- Skills in wearable computing or augmented reality.
- An interest in Human computer Interaction.
How to Apply:
- In order to be shortlisted, a student must get enrolled in the research degree program at University of South Australia.
- Then applications should be sent to Mark Billinghurst: Mark.Billinghurst@unisa.edu.au
- Required Documents: Academic transcript along with university grading scale and other academic credential in order to proof completion of degree.
- Language Requirements: The Applicant must be able to fulfill the language requirements of the university.
The award consist of Living Allowance at RTP rate for 3 years. Moreover it have a option for applying for a 3 month extension.
Deadline: The Scholarship is open till all the seats are full filled.