By choosing to study in at The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) you will have the opportunity to develop your strategic, analytical and critical thinking by applying theoretical concepts to new global situations, as well as enhance your capabilities for leading and managing people. Like always for the academic year of 2019-2020, OECD CRP Research Fellowships, 2020 has also been Open to nationals and permanent residents of countries participating in the Co-operative Research Programme If you prove that you are the eligible one for this educational award then you will obviously one of those lucky winners who get a chance at the educational hub of Following Country that too with the Partial Funding, EUR 400 – 450 per week + Travel and other allowances .
Eligibility for OECD CRP Research Fellowships, 2020:
- The candidates applying for OECD CRP Research Fellowships, 2020 should have a Ph.D. or equivalent expertise.
- Applicants should have at least four years of postdoctoral training.
- The successful applicants should have a contract with his/her employer, who should ensure their employment after completion of the fellowship.
- If the candidate has received the award already, he/she can apply for the second award only after 5 years after the year of their first fellowship.
- The candidates applying for OECD CRP Research Fellowships, 2020 are selected based on the quality of the research proposal and its relevance to the Programme’s Research Themes.
- The feasibility of achieving the goals set in the proposed work is taken into consideration.
- Scientific excellence and the potential impact of the candidate is considered.
Deadline for OECD CRP Research Fellowships, 2020;
- The last date to apply for OECD CRP Research Fellowships, 2020 is 10th September 2019.