If you want to study in UK and just become eligible for Post Doc studies then you are lucky because Novo Nordisk has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2020 -2021 in any of the available Post Doc degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Novo Nordisk Postdoctoral Fellowships, to the hardworking, talented and deserving students.
This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding or Full funding, depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
The Novo Nordisk is offering postdoctoral fellowships to young diabetes researchers in developing scientific excellence in diabetes and improving lives of the patients.
- The candidates applying for Novo Nordisk Postdoctoral Fellowships, should have a Ph.D. in biological or medical subjects and relevant experience.
- The applicants should have completed Ph.D. not more than 3 years prior to the start of the fellowship date.
- The candidates should be able to manage their research and associated activities.
- The applicants should be able to work with attention to detail and contribute ideas to new research.
- The candidates are expected to have good verbal and written communication skills, computer proficiency, a strong CV, and an interest in diabetes research.
- The applicants for Novo Nordisk Postdoctoral Fellowships, 2018 should have a Ph.D. should upload a curriculum vitae and a supporting statement.
- The research statement should contain an explanation of how they meet the selection criteria, experience gained in education and employment and ranking of three projects in which they are interested.
31-October-2020 may be last date but not confirmed. However the deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet due to COVID-19 but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Note: The 2020 fellowship applications has now been postponed due to uncertainty around COVID-19. If you applied in Feb/Mar 2020, the Operations Committee will be in contact with you as soon as possible. If you have a general query on the fellowship programme.