By choosing to study in at Monash University you will have the opportunity to develop your strategic, analytical and critical thinking by applying theoretical concepts to new global situations, as well as enhance your capabilities for leading and managing people. Like always for the academic year of 2020-2021, Monash University – K.C. Kuok Scholarships in Australia, 2020 has also been open to citizen of mainland China, Indonesia, Hong Kong or a Southeast Asian country
If you prove that you are the eligible one for this educational award then you will obviously one of those lucky winners who get a chance to study in Austrailia with fully funded scholarship. This life-changing and prestigious scholarship is funded and named after one of Monash University’s most illustrious alumni, Khoon Chen Kuok, better known as Beau Kuok. Furthrmore, the K.C. Kuok scholarship winner will also have access to study and social support, the chance to apply for internships and other non-financial opportunities from Monash University.
- Must be an international student from mainland China, Indonesia, Hong Kong or a Southeast Asian country.
- Must have applied for an undergraduate degree at the Monash University.
- Must be a newcomer to the University.
- Demonstrate financial need.
- Double degree programs are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The successful applicants of Monash University – K.C. Kuok Scholarships in Australia, 2020 will receive up to $280,000 towards four years which includes:
- Tuition fees.
- Allowance of $10,000 per year.
- On-campus Accommodations.
- Visa expenses.
- One return flight home each year.
K.C. Kuok Scholarships Deadline:
- The last date to apply for Monash University K.C. Kuok Scholarships in Australia, 2020 is 10th July 2020