Do you dream of getting further education? If you do, we have a great opportunity for you! The Michael & Susan Dell Foundation has introduced Dell Scholarships Program for the year 2021 in the USA. The program is for deserving graduating high-school candidates who are willing to pursue their bachelor’s studies at an accredited higher education institution.
Michael & Susan Dell Foundation provides opportunities to low-income students to attend colleges and pursue their dream of higher studies. The organization supports more than 500,000 classrooms across the globe with high-quality resources. Also, every year, it improves the health and wellness of more than 1 million children and their families across the United States of America.
Why Should You Apply?
Since getting financial education in this era is difficult, Michael & Susan Foundation provides student support to those who have aimed to achieve big. Dell Scholar was designed as a college completion program that offers support. The program was introduced back in 2004, and the foundation has provided support to over 4800 scholars and over 2000 college graduates.
Also, they provide confidential counselling, financial aid coaching, work-life solutions, and support staff with similar experiences.
Eligibility Criteria for the Dell Scholarships Program in the USA, 2020:
- Must hold U.S citizenship
- Must participate in a Dell Scholars-approved college readiness program in grades 11 and 12
- Must be graduating from an accredited high school this academic year
- Must maintain at least 2.4 GPA
- Must be eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant in the first year of college
- Must be planning to get enrolment as a full-time student in a bachelor’s degree program at an accredited higher education institution in the fall
Procedure to Apply for Dell Scholarships Program in USA, 2020:
Candidates must complete the online application form. After submission, the semifinalists will be selected after assessment.
- Copy of their high school transcript
- Complete Student Aid Report (SAR) from their FAFSA
- Online recommendation
- Award valued at $20,000
- Personalized support for the academic, financial, and emotional life challenges that may be a hurdle for students
- A laptop with a 4-year warranty
- Chegg credits which can be used for tutoring, textbook support as well as textbook purchases and rentals
- A Scholars Resource Network that connects students and their families with resources to deal with stress, debt, managing childcare, and life circumstances