If you want to study in India and just become eligible for Undergraduate, Diploma, Training & Short courses studies then you are lucky because Times and Trends Academy has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2020 -2021 in any of the available Undergraduate, Diploma, Training & Short courses degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Meri Pehchaan – Times and Trends Academy Scholarships in India, 2020 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students. This educational award will provide you a Full Funding, 30% – 100% of tuition fees depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
Times and Trends Academy (TTA) is one of the foremost leading institutes for vocational courses along with industry experts. Times and Trends Academy is a multi-domain Academy established by Mr. Amit Agrawal. Meri Pehchaan is one of the scholarships offered by Times and Trends Academy (TTA) for young aspiring students.
Eligibility for Meri Pehchaan – Times and Trends Academy Scholarships in India, 2020:
- Applicants from Designing, Finance and accounts and Animation institutes and 10th or 12th.
- Applicants should have completed 10th or 12th with 65% or more are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must clear Meri Pehchaan test conducted by TTA.
- Firstly applicant should register for TTA and get admission into TTA
- Later, the Applicant should register for scholarship and submit the credentials required.
- Applicants must complete 10th or 12th with 65% or more.
- Only 3 students are selected per domain (subjects offered by TTA) on basis of Meri Pehchaan test.
- The successful applicants of Meri Pehchaan – Times and Trends Academy Scholarships in India, 2019 will get 30% – 100% of tuition fees.
- The last date to apply for Meri Pehchaan – Times and Trends Academy Scholarships in India, 2019 is 14th April 2020.
- The Scholarship exam is conducted on 5th May 2020.