If you want to study in Gibraltar, then we bring Marie Sklodowska Curie Individual Fellowships at University of Gibraltar. The objective of this call for Expressions of Interest (EoI) is to select potential candidates to work with us through to submission of a full research application to the Marie Sklodowska Curie Individual Fellowships program in September 2020. The University of Gibraltar welcomes EoIs from experienced researchers whose expertise aligns with our priority research-themes.
- Natural Science and Environment
- Business & Management
- History & Culture
- Responsible Gaming
- Health and Sports Science
About University of Gibraltar:
The University of Gibraltar is a not-for-profit independent tertiary institution that was established by The University of Gibraltar Act 2015. The Act provides for the establishment or designation of bodies to safeguard the academic standards of the university and to regulate the conduct of its affairs
Gibraltar is an British Overseas Territory of the United Kingdom. By definition, therefore, Gibraltar is not a country but a British Overseas Territory that lies at the southern end of the Iberian Peninsula, on the southwestern side of Europe.
Candidates must comply with the following two requirements:
- Hold a Ph.D. or have at least 4 years of full-time equivalent research experience.
- Mobility Rule: Have not resided, worked or studied in Gibraltar or the UK for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately before 9 September 2020.
The candidate should satisfy at least two of the following desirable skills:
- A suitable publication record;
- Presentations at seminars and conferences;
- The organization of conferences in your field of research, including membership in the steering and/or program committee;
- Won prizes or awards for research-related activities;
- Funding received for research projects;
- Supervising and mentoring activities;
- Led or participated in research expeditions, including international experience;
- Examples of collaboration with the private sector/industry;
- Public outreach activities and knowledge transfer activities;
- Granted patent(s).
- Travel and family allowance (where applicable)
- Training costs
- The predetermined gross salary by the programme is ca. €81,800 pa
How to Apply:
EoIs must be submitted using the Application Form, together with the candidate’s CV, by email to ResearchOffice@unigib.edu.gi no later than Friday 15 May 2020.
After the EoI submission, candidates may be contacted to follow up their proposal and vet their suitability.
- Deadline of Submission: 15 May 2020