If you want to Study in UK and just become eligible for Post Doc studies then you are lucky because The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2020 -2021 in any of the available Post Doc degree program.
These scholarships will be awarded under the title of The Subir Chowdhury Post-doctoral Fellowships in UK to the hardworking, talented and deserving students at London School of Economic This educational award will provide you a Partial Funding, subsistence allowance of up to £1,750/month depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.
The Subir Chowdhury Post-doctoral Fellowship on Quality and Economics was established in 2010 at the London School of Economics & Political Science (LSE). The Fellowship is supported by the Subir and Malini Chowdhury Foundation.
The Subir Chowdhury Post-doctoral Fellowship on Quality and Economics is for a period of three months during each academic year, based at the LSE India Observatory. The Fellow is expected to engage in research examining the impact of people quality and behaviour on the economies of Asian nations as well as being integrated with the ongoing research of the India Observatory. The main purpose of this fellowship is to examine the links between quality and economics.
Eligibility Criteria for The Subir Chowdhury Post-doctoral Fellowships in UK at London School of Economics:
- The applicants of Subir Chowdhury Post-doctoral Fellowship, London School Of Economics & Political Science will have to partake in the research activities regarding the poor quality on the economies of South Asia, not confined to Bangladesh and India.
- The primary aim of this programme is to examine the relation between economics and quality.
- The fellow of Subir Chowdhury Post-doctoral Fellowship, London School Of Economics & Political Science must complete a quality piece of research that is publishable during their stay
- They also must make a presentation at a lecture or seminar arranged by the India Observatory.
- Cover letter limited to one page.
- A CV in three pages.
- Draft of the research proposal in three pages.
- Two referees, with their names and addresses.
- Curriculum vitae of no more than three pages.
Value of The Subir Chowdhury Post-doctoral Fellowships in UK:
The successful applicants of the London School of Economics – The Subir Chowdhury Post-doctoral Fellowships in UK, 2020 will receive:
- Monthly allowance of up to £1,750 a month.
- Work space and research facilities.
- Travel and related expenses.
Deadline for The Subir Chowdhury Post-doctoral Fellowships in UK:
The last date to apply for The Subir Chowdhury Post-doctoral Fellowship at London School of Economics & Political Science in the UK is in April, every year