By choosing to study in at Kenya Education Fund (KEF), Kenya you will have the opportunity to develop your strategic, analytical and critical thinking by applying theoretical concepts to new global situations, as well as enhance your capabilities for leading and managing people. Like always for the academic year of 2019-2020, Kenya Education Fund (KEF) Scholarships, 2020 has also been Open to applicants of Kenya If you prove that you are the eligible one for this educational award then you will obviously one of those lucky winners who get a chance at the educational hub of Following Country that too with the Partial Funding, . .
Kenya Education Fund (KEF) Scholarships are offered to support students in Kenya.
Eligibility for Kenya Education Fund (KEF) Scholarships, 2020:
- The candidates applying for Kenya Education Fund (KEF) Scholarships should be a citizen of Kenya.
- The applicant must be a Kenyan student and should currently in Standard 8, Form 1 or Form 2.
- The candidates should have a financial need and academic excellence of the candidates is taken into consideration.
- Applicants of Kenya Education Fund (KEF) Scholarships must have KCPE of 320 or above.
- Candidates should submit the completed application form (e-mailed or scanned application will not be considered)
- to the mailing address: Kenya Education Fund, P. O. Box 384-00100, GPO Nairobi.
- Documents supporting the application shall be submitted.
Deadline for Kenya Education Fund (KEF) Scholarships, 2020:
- The last date to apply for Kenya Education Fund (KEF) Scholarships, 2020 is 31st August 2019.