The Linköping University excitedly awaits for the bright students for the postdoctoral positions in Microfabrication of Soft Neural Interfaces for the academic year 2020/2021.
This scholarship is offered to all the International applicants who want to pursue their career with higher education successfully in Sweden.
Why Study at University of Linköping:
Linköping University is among the largest universities in Sweden along with 27,000 enrolled students and 4,000 employees. The students are trained to carry out research methods individually and principles of a sound research. The areas of research include material science, IT, technology and life science.
Following is the eligibility criteria for International Postdoctoral Position in Microfabrication of Soft Neural Interfaces, Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities.
- Eligible Courses: Postdoctoral Position in Applied Physics.
- Admission Criteria: The applicant requires a Postdoctoral position. This Doctorate should not be more than 3 years on the expiration date of application.
- The applicant must have a PhD in the background of Electrical Engineering, Biotechnology, Product Science, Used Physics or any field related to these.
- Applicants should have the following attributes to be eligible for the position; enthusiastic, encouraged, problem solving skills and able to work in a team.
- Language Requirements: As all the research at University will be conducted in English, so applicants must be fluent in English.
How to Apply:
- Apply: Fill the application form and attach all the required documents and request the asked appendices through electronic recruitment tools.
- Required Documents: All the required documents i.e. Cover Letter, CV, Publication Lists, Copy of PhD Diploma and Copy of Passport must be combined in one PDF file.
- Applicants must have a Postgraduate degree in any subject related to PhD position.
- Applicants must meet the Language Requirements of the university.
Linköping University uses specific income scales adapted to the experience of the employee and the labor market.
Deadline: Deadline of this scholarship is in mid of June.