German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is a world-class Institute offers its PhD, Post Doc scholarship program Open for International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Heisenberg Fellowship/Professorship Program in Germany, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD, Post Doc program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, EUR 4,450 – 7,675 per month depending on the program scholarship in Germany . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The German Academic Exchange Service is offering Heisenberg Fellowship/Professorship Program, 2019 to outstanding researchers qualified for a tenured professorship.
Eligibility for Heisenberg Fellowship/Professorship Program in Germany, 2019:
- The candidates applying for Heisenberg Fellowship/Professorship Program, 2019 should be young academics.
- Applicants should be able to provide proof of eligibility for appointment to a professorship.
- The candidates applying for the Heisenberg Fellowship/Professorship Program, 2019 should submit a proof of their qualification to teach in higher education. Academic achievements of the candidate are taken into consideration.
- The number of scholarships provided will be 40 to 50.
- Heisenberg program includes a Heisenberg Fellowship and Heisenberg Professorship.
Value of Heisenberg Fellowship/Professorship Program in Germany, 2019:
- The Heisenberg Fellowship provides funding worth EUR 4,450 per month plus a general allowance.
- Heisenberg Professorship provides funding worth EUR 7,675 per month.