By choosing to study in Germany at Heinrich Boll Foundation you will have the opportunity to develop your strategic, analytical and critical thinking by applying theoretical concepts to new global situations, as well as enhance your capabilities for leading and managing people. Like always for the academic year of 2021-2022, Heinrich Bolll Foundation – Master’s Scholarships in Germany, has also been Open to Non-EU nationals If you prove that you are the eligible one for this educational award then you will obviously one of those lucky winners who get a chance at the educational hub of Germany that too with the Partial Funding, ‚€ 850 per month + Individual allowances .
Master’s Scholarship For Non-EU Nationals is offered by Heinrich Böll Foundation to support Master’s applicants.
to be eligible for Heinrich Böll Foundation Master’s Scholarships in Germany, 2021 candidate must be:
- Applying for Master’s Scholarship For Non-EU Nationals, Heinrich Böll Foundation should be from EU nationals and students not educated in Germany.
- The applicants must be candidates working towards a Postgraduate degree.
- The candidates will be receiving the funding at universities and institutes abroad.
- Completed application form.
- Candidates should submit their personal data and CV.
- The motivation statement should be submitted which should include why the candidates are applying to the Heinrich Böll Foundation.
- Applicants of Master’s Scholarship For Non-EU Nationals, Heinrich Böll Foundation are also asked to submit a motivation for studying their chosen subject.
- An outline of your and of your main areas of interest, social commitments, and political interests.
- Candidates are selected based on the written statement provided.
- Applicants with good school or college/university academic record are preferred.
- The candidates who express social commitment and political interest are considered.
- Applicants should also submit convincing reasons for applying to Heinrich Böll Foundation.
- The successful applicants of Heinrich Böll Foundation – Master’s Scholarships in Germany, 2021 will receive:
Non-EU students: €850 per month plus various individual allowances; tuition fees are in certain cases possible in Germany.
EU students: varies, max. €649 plus €300 book money per month; tuition fees not possible in Germany but possible to a limited extent in other countries.The scholarship is awarded for the regular period of study, may be extended by one semester.
Non-EU students: €1,200 per month plus €100 mobility allowance per month, plus various individual allowances; tuition fees are not possible.
EU students: €1350 per month basic scholarship plus €100 per month research costs allowance; tuition fees are not possible in Germany. Limited may be extent in other countries.
- The last date to apply for Heinrich Böll Foundation – Master’s Scholarships in Germany, is 1st March annually