If you want to study in Japan and just become eligible for MBA studies then you are lucky because Globis University Graduate School of Management has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2020-2021 in any of the available MBA degree program.
These scholarships can cover up to 50% of tuition will be awarded under the title of GLOBIS Scholarships to the International Students students who demonstrate the potential to contribute to the GLOBIS community through strong academic performance and exceptional leadership qualities.The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive. .
- University :Graduate School of Management, GLOBIS University
- Degree Conferred Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Program Format: Part-time (weekday evenings and weekends)
In-person at the Tokyo Campus
Live, interactive online classes
- Language English
- Start Date Feb, 2021
- Length of Program: 2 years
- Requirement: Obtain at least 36 credits and complete all required courses
Pass an examination administered by GLOBIS University I
- Intake 65 students (this number is subject to adjustment
- GLOBIS Scholarships are available to Non-Japanese students.
- Applicants must be enrolled in MBA, Hybrid, Part-time, On-Campus and Online (English) at GLOBIS University in 2018.
- Must complete the requirements for graduation.
- Applicants of GLOBIS Scholarships For International Students are selected based on their experience in international business.
- Emphasis is laid on the applicant academic excellence.
- Candidates potential contribution to the GLOBIS student body is evaluated.
- Applicants proficiency in English is assessed.
- Applicants need for financial support is taken into consideration.
Candidates are requested to submit the following through the Online Admission System:
Certificate of Graduation
Evidence of English Ability
GMAT/GRE score report (Optional)
January, March and May 2021 for very next month program of the said month