Applications are presently open for the Fully-financed EPSRC ICASE and Tata Steel PhD Scholarship at Swansea University. The studentship program is open for UK and EU applicants.
The program expects to build up the comprehension of the opening bite the dust and shade covering procedures to permit it to store a high consistency dissolvable based covering for the steel business.
Why Study at Swansea University?
Established in 1996, the Swansea University is an examination driven foundation with an extraordinary notoriety for the nature of its understudy understanding. It offers around 330 college classes and 120 post-graduate courses to 19,160 undergrad and postgraduate understudies.
In this college, understudies have numerous open doors identified with their profession. Swansea is the correct decision for you as it gives an incredible situation to study and offices to accomplish future objectives.
- Qualified Countries: UK/EU
- Satisfactory Course or Subjects: PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering
- Permissible Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must meet all the accompanying rules:
- Applicants should hold at least an upper second class (2:1) respects degree (or it’s proportionate) in Mechanical/Chemical Engineering or comparative control.
- Recognition with displaying and involvement with exploratory work including fluid coatings would be gainful.
How to Apply?
- Step by step instructions to Apply: For this chance, applicants are proposed to take affirmation in a PhD degree program at the college. After that download and complete the application structure for the store and send it through email to Dr Eifion Jewell (e.jewell-at-swansea.ac.uk).
- Supporting Documents: The accompanying records may be approached to submit with your application for affirmation.
- Two-page CV
- Degree declarations and transcripts
- An introductory letter including a ‘Strengthening Personal Statement’ to clarify why the position especially coordinates your aptitudes and experience and how you decide to build up the task.
- Two composed references (scholastic or past boss)
- Confirmation Requirements: For taking affirmation, candidates must meet all the passage necessities of this college.
- Language Requirement: English Language prerequisites (IELTS 6.5 generally with 5.5+ in every segment) to be met by purpose of utilization. For subtleties on the University’s English Language passage necessities.
The program takes care of the the following
- Full expense of UK/EU education costs and
- Yearly allowance of £15,285
- in addition to extra subsidizes accessible for research expenses
Deadline of this Fully-funded EPSRC ICASE & Tata Steel PhD Scholarship at Swansea University is 31st July.
October 2020 will be academic start date