The Fully Funded Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship is aimed at mid-career professionals with demonstrable leadership potential in the field of cyber security or cyber policy in India. The fellowship is funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office. This fully fuded Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowshi is hosted by Cranfield University, at the Defence Academy of the United Kingdom (Shrivenham Campus).
Fellowship Programme Structure:
This fellowship is for ten weeks only and will mainly focus on the following cyber issues:
- Cyber threats including landscape and risk assessment plus the relevance of internet governance structures; and the protection of critical national infrastructure
- The economics of online business, cyber-security consumer awareness and consumer protection, technology adoption challenges, the relevance of open source, and effective technology adoption by consumers.
- Cyber-crime and internet law, including the economic impact of cyber-crime, domestic and international approaches to countering cyber-crime, internet law, law enforcement concerns, privacy concerns, the use and abuse of social media, and accountability in cyberspace.
- and issues and challenges relevant to the UK and India.
The candidates applying for Cyber Security Fellowship for Indian Students, 2020 should be
- Citizens of India and should be residing in the country at the time of applying.
- The applicants should not hold British nationality.
- The candidates should have seven years of work experience in cyber policy issues or cyber security as an academic or commentator or formulator.
- The applicants for Cyber Security Fellowship for Indian Students, 2018 are expected to have a postgraduate degree or relevant professional experience or training.
- The candidates should also have an outstanding academic background in engineering or technology, science or significant work experience.
- The applicants should also have good working knowledge of English.
The recipients of Cyber Security Fellowship for Indian Students, 2020 will get
- Living expenses,
- full program fees and
- A return economy flight from India to the UK.
The deadline of this scholarship is updated annually please make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.