Fritz Thyssen Foundation is a world-class Institute offers its Post Doc scholarship program Open for International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Fritz Thyssen Foundation Stipends in Germany 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Post Doc program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, EUR 1,800 + Other allowances scholarship in Germany . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Fritz Thyssen Foundation is offering Ph.D. students with stipends to support the highly qualified individual junior scholars that have doctoral degrees in a research project in Germany over a limited period of time.
Eligibility for Fritz Thyssen Foundation Stipends in Germany 2019:
- Candidates applying can be of any nationality.
- The applicants must be post-doctoral candidates.
- The number of scholarships available is 50.
- The project planned by the applicants should be completed in one to two years.
- Completed application form.
- Project proposal should be submitted which should include the state of research, preliminary work, planned procedures.
- A tabular CV should be submitted.
- Declaration that the application is required.
- An informal confirmation from the proposed research center should be submitted.
- Cost schedule for the planned stay abroad should be submitted.
Value of Fritz Thyssen Foundation Stipends in Germany 2019:
- Monthly Stipend of EUR 1,800.
- Travel and Material costs.
- Additional payment of EUR 200 per month can be applied based on the request.
Deadline for Fritz Thyssen Foundation Stipends in Germany 2019:
- The application of Fritz Thyssen Foundation Stipends in Germany can be applied at any time of the year.