PhD seekers want to pursue their career in University of western Australia are welcomed to apply for Forest Research foundation grants. Student would have a great opportunity to take part in high-quality research in Australia.
The public research university’s main campus is in capital state Perth while secondary campus is in Albany and various other facilities elsewhere.
Why You Should Choose Western Australia?
The University believes in practical approach and real world experience and professional networking opportunities. They have broad and global viewpoint which is important for professional excellence.
International students, Australian permanent Residents and Australian Citizens can attempt any subject offered by University. Student must have enrolled in any of one the campus of Western Australian University and intended to reside at Forest Hall and accede to report their academic progress to the Forrest Research Foundation Warden and The Minderoo Trust each year.
Procedure To Apply:
To take advantage of this opportunity it is suggested that applicants must take admission in PhD program at the University. Applicants can submit an online application before 31-October 2019 by contacting the relevant faculty HDR support team:
Faculty of Arts, Business, Law and Education: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences: email@example.com
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Science: email@example.com
- After affirmation fill Foundation research application form whereas Domestic students also need to complete the iAthena application form
- Student must posses Curriculum Vitae, an essay of less then 1000 words which explains why applicant’s desire to study at their nominated university, their plan of study, details of the research group and proposed supervisors and future career plans. Copies of academic transcripts, Contact details for four referees contains two academic referees (required) and two personal referees (optional). copies of birth certificate or passport and a photographs.
- Applicants must have equivalent bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must taken part in high degree research in any approved institution but not have submitted it for any degree.
- Applicants must have completed an appropriate PhD research proposal.
- Language requirement as prescribed by University.
Benefits Of Program:
All Forrest Scholars will receive a scholarship package which includes;
- A Research Training Program Stipend or a University Postgraduate Award valued at $30,000 per annum in 2020.
- An accommodation allowance valued at $21,069 in 2020 and subject to annual indexation.
- A relocation and research operating/research travel allowance of up to $13,000