São Paulo Research Foundation is a world-class Institute offers its Post Doc scholarship program Open for International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. FAPESP Post-doctoral fellowships, 2017 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Post Doc program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Provides R$ 6.819,30 + Research Contingency Funds scholarship in USA . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
The São Paulo Research Foundation is offering FAPESP Post-doctoral fellowships, 2017 to distinguished researchers with a recent doctorate degree and a successful research track record.
- Candidates applying FAPESP Post-doctoral fellowships, 2017 must have received a doctorate not more than seven years before the beginning of the PD fellowship.
- Full-time dedication of the students to the research project is required for the fellowship.
- The fellowship recipients must not be formally or informally employed and should not be receiving any fellowship from other entities, salary or remuneration during the term of the fellowship.
- Candidates are not supposed to make any modifications (initial plan, dates etc.) to the project without prior consent from the Foundation.
- Recipients of FAPESP Post-doctoral fellowships, 2017 must submit scientific reports and reports on the application of the Research Contingency Funds.
- Scientific reports accompanied by the requested documentation must be submitted within the time frame given in the Terms of Award (TA).
- Fellows are not to leave their institutions unless it is to carry out field research or a research placement with the endorsement of the supervisor and the authorization of FAPESP.