University Grants Commission (UGC) is a world-class Institute offers its Post Doc scholarship program Open to applicants of India , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Dr. D. S. Kothari PostDoctoral Fellowship will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed Post Doc program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Rs. 34,100 to Rs. 1,00,000 p.a. scholarship in India . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Dr. D. S. Kothari PostDoctoral Fellowship was introduced by the University Grants Commission (UGC) to support young researchers.
- The candidates applying for Dr. D. S. Kothari PostDoctoral Fellowship must hold a Ph.D. degree under science faculty.
- Applicants must be below the age of 35 years.
- OBC, SC/ST/Women, and Physically Handicapped have an age relaxation up to 3, 5 and 10 years of age.
- Candidate must have a mentor affiliated with the concerned university for the postdoc research work.
- Candidates must receive the consent for the mentorship.
- Teachers working in Academic Institutes and below the age 35 are also considered.
- Applicants will have to get prior permission from University Head for a special leave before applying
- Dr. D. S. Kothari PostDoctoral Fellowship will be awarded on a yearly basis,
- Once the candidate is awarded the DSKPDF, the candidate will not be eligible to apply ever again for DSKPDF in the same or other workplace.