German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) is a world-class Institute offers its PhD, Post Doc scholarship program open to International Students , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. DLR – DAAD Research Fellowships in Germany, 2020 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD, Post Doc program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, EUR 1,760 – EUR 2,760 depending on the applicant scholarship in Germany . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Eligibility for DLR – DAAD Research Fellowships in Germany, 2020:
- The candidates applying for Type A must have completed their studies or research with a university degree and have completed their doctorate in the last two years.
- For Type B, the candidates must have completed their studies with a doctorate/Ph.D./Candidate (Russia).
- For Type C, the candidates must be working in higher education or at a research institute and must not be a German by nationality.
- The fellowships and positions are available to the outstanding candidates with excellent academics and scientists with a doctorate/Ph.D.
- English proficiency of the candidate is expected to be excellent.
- Documents supporting proficiency should be submitted (TOEFL).
- Candidates with enough knowledge of German is considered as an advantage.
Value of DLR – DAAD Research Fellowships in Germany:
- The successful applicants of DLR – DAAD Research Fellowships in Germany, 2020 will receive:
- Type A: Monthly Stipend of EUR 1,760 and additional expenses.
- Type B: Monthly Stipend of EUR 2,400.
- Type C: Monthly Stipend of EUR 2,760.
There is no specific closing date for applications to most fellowships; they will be advertised until the fellowship has been awarded.