Chandigarh University is showing a drive to teach understudies through its COVID-19 Warriors Scholarship Scheme. The program is open for the scholarly year 2020-21.
The rationale of the program is to offer monetary help for understudies who are going to participate in any degree program at Chandigarh University in India.
Why Study at Chandigarh University?
Chandigarh University is the Best University in Punjab and North India. It offers different undergrad and graduate courses, for example, B.tech, BCA, BBA, HMCT, B.Com, LLB, B.Arch, MBA, M.Tech,etc. at a reasonable expense in Chandigarh.
They give world-class framework, prestigious academicians and a perfect situation for Research, Innovation, Consultancy and Entrepreneurship.
- Qualified Countries: India
- Qualified Course or Subjects: Any degree in qualified subjects.
- Qualification Criteria: To be qualified, the candidates must meet all the given standards:
- Candidates must be Wards of Doctors working in Government/Private Hospitals
- Candidates must be Wards of Nurses/Para-Medical Staff working in Government/Private Hospitals
- Candidates must be Wards of Police Personals of any State/UT
- Candidates must be Wards of Paramilitary Personals
- Candidates must be Wards of Media Persons (Print and Electronic)
- Candidates must be Wards of Sanitation Workers of Municipal Committee or Corporation/Housekeeping Staff of Hospital
How to Apply?
- Step by step instructions to Apply: To partake in the program, candidates must need to take confirmation in any degree program at the college. In the wake of being enlisted, you can finish the honor application structure.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a duplicate of their ID Cards or Employer Certificate from their particular association.
- Affirmation Requirements: Students must have 10+2 with Physics as mandatory subjects alongside any two of the accompanying subjects: Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology/Mathematics with in any event half stamps in the total.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be known with English language capability.
- Grant worth Rs. 5 Crores will be given under the COVID-19 Warriors Scholarship Scheme to the wards of such national saints who might be looking for admission to any projects offered by Chandigarh University.
- 10% expenses discount for the whole course length would be given to the understudies conceded under this plan.