In today’s world, many of the school children are keen to bring a change in the society by their leadership skills and their true commitment towards striving for a change. To help such students achieve their dreams, coca cola scholarship program is awarded to the graduating high school seniors on the bases of achievements. Each year,150 outstanding students are selected for the coca cola scholarships and are awarded with twenty thousand US dollar to fund their college studies. High school students who get selected for the coca cola scholarships are notified via email. High school graduate who have a minimum of 3.0 un-weighted GPA are encouraged to apply.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation, or the CCSF, is a non-profit organization It provides scholarships to some 1,400 students annually in amounts totaling over $3.4 million each year.
Started in 1986, coca cola scholarships fund through 3 nationally organized programs has awarded $73,000,000 in scholarships by now. The mission of the coca cola scholarships is not just to provide funds to study but to shape the world into a better place by developing an influential community led by service-minded leaders.
Why Coca Cola Scholarships?
Two year college education is proudly supported by the coca cola scholar fund through the Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team Program which awards annually 200 stipends (up to $237,500) in varying amounts across 4 tiers.
- 50 New Century Gold Scholars are awarded $1,500
- 50 Silver Scholars are awarded $1,250
- 50 Bronze Scholars are awarded $1,000
For the students who want to help change the world by making it a better place, the coca cola scholarships provide a perfect platform to achieve dreams. The students who want to achieve this opportunity must be:
- High school students (or home-schooled) who currently attend a school in the U.S (or selected DoD schools) and would be graduating during the academic year of 2019-2020.
- Based on the guidelines utilized by U.S department of education for federal aid eligibility, U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees are eligible to apply
- During the current academic year, the students who will receive high school diploma are eligible to apply
- Students who are planning to pursue a degree at recognized U.S post-secondary institution
- Have a minimum of 3.0 GPA at high school junior year’s end
Applicants may not be
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents in U.S
- Children or grandchildren of owner, employees or officers at the coca cola bottling companies, the coca cola company, company divisions or subsidiaries
- International students (students at DoD schools are an exception)
Coca Cola Scholarship Value:
The coca cola scholarships would be awarded to 150 students. The value of coca cola scholarships is $20,000.
Each year, $3 million are awarded at students overall by the coca cola scholar fund.
How to Apply for The Coca Cola Scholarships:
To apply for the coca cola scholarship, applicant needs to have the following documents
- Transcript – applicant is needed to show all the course level grades achieved from freshman year.
- A school profile –applicant is required to answer several questions about school such as name of schools, honor classes school provides, for graduation number of community service hours required, AP number and IB
- Principal and guidance counselor’s phone number and email address
- List of all the school and non-school related clubs the applicant has participated since the freshman year
- List of awards applicant has received while participating in the school and non-school clubs
- List of volunteer organizations the applicant has worked for, number of hours worked and any rewards achieved
The last day to apply for coca cola scholarship is 31st October annually.