Now, there will not be any hindrance for students who are willing to pursue higher studies. To fund studies, Central Queensland University is introducing the Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships for students.
This educational opportunity is for those local students who want to kickstart their undergrad and postgrad degree at the university in Australia.
Founded as a dual-sector university in 1967, Central Queensland University is located in Central Queensland. It has multiple programs to offer to students.
Why Should You Apply?
Central Queensland University in Australia is considered to promote encouragement with great opportunities to offer.
Course or Subjects:
The educational program is available to avail any course in the university.
To qualify for the program, the candidates must:
- Be an Australian citizen
- Have permanent residency of Australia
- Have a permanent humanitarian visa/Belong to Newzealand but living in Australia
- Be commencing or must have commenced Eligible Course of Study in 2020.
- Belong to a permanent home address located in a regional or remote area as defined by the Australian Statistical Geography Standard.
Procedure to Apply:
Candidates are required to undertake admission at the university. After that, they can fill out the application form.
- Evidence of Australian citizenship, permanent residency
- A permanent humanitarian visa or being a New Zealand citizen living in Australia
- Proof of residence in a regional or remote area in Australia
- Evidence of financial need
Candidates are required to prove completion of secondary education within the last five years, with a bachelor degree for at least two years fulltime with a minimum overall GPA of 4.0
The requirements are:
- IELTS overall band score of at least 7.0 overall with a minimum 7.0 for Reading and Writing and 7.0 for Speaking and Listening.
- an Occupational English Test with Grades A or B only in each of the four components.
The Rural and Regional Enterprise Scholarships Program includes:
- funding up to $18,000, based on course length and type of study or training
- a further $500 to support an internship