Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds (BIF) is a world-class Institute offers its PhD, Post Doc scholarship program European citizens working in Europe and overseas and to non-European citizens who perform their MD, PhD or postdoctoral project in Europe , to equip with the most recognized, innovative courses and practices within the discipline. Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds – Travel Grants in Europe, 2019 will be awarded to the hardworking, talented and deserving students from the selected country/countries. This educational award welcomes students to get themselves enroll in listed PhD, Post Doc program for the academic year of 2019-2020 and earn a Partial Funding, Travel+Lodging+Course Fees scholarship in Germany . The deadline to avail this scholarship has not finalized yet but make sure to check the program website if any latest development in this matter has been made.
Eligibility for Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds – Travel Grants in Europe, 2019:
- Applicants who are Ph.D. or medical students pursuing an experimental doctoral thesis are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be 30 years of age and not older.
- Postdoc candidates who are currently pursuing a research project and not older than 32 years of age can apply for the travel grant.
- Applicants from abroad who have applied for a Ph.D. project, but who have not yet worked with their potential Ph.D. supervisor may apply.
- Travel grants cannot be used for longer research stays.
- Only for practical training in laboratories for up to 3 months is given.
- Selection is based on the applicant’s academic qualifications to date.
- The ingenuity of the current and planned research projects is evaluated.
- The scientific standard of the laboratories where the applicant will plan to work is also gauged.
Value of Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds – Travel Grants in Europe, 2019:
- The successful applicants of Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds – Travel Grants in Europe, 2019 will receive a stipend to cover Travel, Accommodations, Course Fees.