Looking for an affordable option to continue your studies? The good news is that Birmingham University is accepting applications for its scholarship program in the UK.
This educational opportunity is available for those well-deserving students who want to commence their postgraduate studies at Birmingham University in the UK.
The institution has a lot of disciplines to offer to its with abundant opportunities, having more than 350 undergraduate, 600 postgraduate, more than 140 research subjects and more than 450 PhD courses.
Why Should You Study at Birmingham University – Birmingham Masters Funding, UK
Birmingham University will take your career to a new height. It does not only offers to study in a modern environment but also prepares for future challenges.
Eligibility Criteria for Birmingham University – Birmingham Masters Funding, UK
Students can avail this opportunity in any postgraduate subject offered by the university.
In order to qualify for the program, the applicant must:
- Have a First-class or Upper Second-class (2:1) Honours degree or the equivalent in their bachelor’s qualification and a strong personal statement to back their academic achievements
- Belong to the UK or EU
- Must be recorded as Home or EU for fee status purposes
- Be willing to study as a full time or part-time for a maximum of two years — a standard taught Masters Course lasts one year if taken on a full-time basis or two years if taken part-time.
- Full-time courses of the last two years are eligible but any course that lasts longer than two years is not qualified
- Must be self-funded or applying for a master’s government loan to pay fees and accommodation expenses
- Must not currently be enrolled in a master degree course
Procedure to Apply for Birmingham University – Birmingham Masters Funding, UK
Candidates are required to undertake admission to the university in a Master program. Once done, they can complete the application form online.
- Certificate of the English language
- A previous degree or qualification
- A minimum grade point average (GPA)
- English language proficiency
Along with other requirements that program-specific.
Candidates must be proficient in English and meet the university’s requirement for language.
The motive of this studentship is to award 80 winners with the amount of£2,000.