Make the following stride in your vocation through the Amsterdam Talent Scholarship supported by Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands. The program is granted to understudies from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) for the scholastic year 2020-2021.
The instructive honor underpins fantastic understudies at AUAS with a half subsidizing for single man’s and graduate degree programs.
Why Study at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences?
Set up in 1993, Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences is a higher expert training establishment in the Netherlands has a sum of 45,460 understudies and offers 92 Bachelor’s, Masters and Associate degree programs. It is notable for conveying world-class training in a wide scope of fields.
The college underpins understudies in teaching tomorrow’s experts in a wide cluster of fields and trains of advanced education. Here understudies can get proficient learning openings, vocation direction, and work administrations.
- Qualified Countries: Non-EEA nations.
- Satisfactory Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and Master’s qualification programs in Design, Business, and Management, Health, ICT, Media and Communication, Humanity and Society, Education, Sports and Nutrition, Technology, and Engineering.
- Permissible Criteria: To be qualified, candidates must meet the accompanying rules:
- Must have the option to meet the conditions to get a Dutch visa (if relevant).
- Must take a crack at one of the projects of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
- Have gotten each of the 60 credits* in the current scholastic year, with a base normal evaluation of 7,0.
How to Apply?
- Step by step instructions to Apply: To be considered for the open door , candidates initially need to take affirmation in either a single guy or graduate degree program at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences. In the wake of getting enlisted, applicants can download and present the program application structure to the proper ATS contact individual (contact subtleties remembered for this page under Contacts for ATS), along with a duplicate of the home license (front and back) and an affirmed grade list.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must present a secondary school degree authentication, transcripts of the present school, transcripts of the past school (just whenever mentioned), post-optional transcript, official grades, and resume/educational program vitae.
- Affirmation Requirements: For taking confirmation, candidates must meet the passage necessities of the program.
- Language Requirement: Non-local English speakers are important to sit an IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge test. IELTS (Overall score 6.0); TOEFL (iBT 80 or paper based 550), TOEIC (LR670+SW290) or Cambridge (First (FCE) Grade B (173-175)/First (FCE) Grade C (169-172)).
The program will cover 50% of the institutional education cost for understudies who need to learn at the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
Deadline of this scholarship is in December.