The AHA Fellowships 2020 is accessible for postdoctoral colleagues leading exploration in the logical territory of cardiovascular illnesses and stroke and distributed computing.
Coronary illness is a terminal disease that examination continues attempting to dispose of. On the off chance that you are energetic about this reason and are a USA resident dwelling in the state, you can utilize the AHA Postdoctoral Fellowship in 2020 to accomplish this point.
Why American Heart Association (AHA)?
The American Heart Association (AHA) is a non-benefit association situated in the United States that elevates fitting heart care to lessen handicap and passing from cardiovascular sickness and stroke.
Initially established in New York in 1924 as a relationship for the counteraction and treatment of coronary illness, it is right now headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The American Heart Association is a national willful wellbeing association.
Field f Study:
- Interdisciplinary (APPL, SSPB)
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Qualified Countries: All Nationalities
- Qualified Subjects: cardiovascular illnesses and stroke and distributed computing
- Applicant Fellows must hold a M.D., Ph.D., D.O. or then again proportional terminal doctoral certificate, and should meet institutional necessities for award accommodation.
- At the hour of grant initiation, the applicant may have close to five years of postdoctoral examination preparing or experience (barring clinical preparing).
- The individual will be required to give in any event 80 percent of all day work either to explore or to exercise in accordance with free exploration (rather than authoritative, clinical, or educating obligations).
How to Apply?
- Individual BioSketch (5-page limit) Use of the NIH historical sketch is required for AHA programs. Utilize the NIH Fellowship Biographical Sketch Format. The individual is to incorporate his/her preparation and profession objectives in Section 1: Personal Statement. The AHA may demand a transcript of the kindred’s scholastic record.
- Three Reference Letters to be transferred by accommodation cutoff time – (1-2 pages each) Those requested to give letters will be connected to the Referent Information Page. The referent will transfer their reference letter through Grants-on a fundamental level.
Who Can Apply:
At the time of application, must have one of the following designations:
- U.S. citizen
- Permanent resident
- Pending permanent resident (any resident who has an approved I-765 form and has submitted an I-485 application with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services).
- E-3 Visa – specialty occupation worker
- F1 Visa – student
- H1-B Visa – temporary worker in a specialty occupation
- J-1 Visa – exchange visitor
- O-1 Visa – temporary worker with extraordinary abilities in the sciences
- TN Visa – North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) professional
- G-4 Visa – family member of employee of international organizations
- DACA – Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals status requires additional AHA approval to apply. Send an email to email@example.com with an explanation of your status and a statement of support from your sponsor.
Applicants are not required to reside in the United States for any period before applying for American Heart Association funding. An awardee must maintain one of the designations listed above throughout the duration of the award.
- The Uncovering New Patterns Fellowship is supported at $75,000/year for an all out honor measure of $150,000 more than two years.
- The Institute Executive Committee maintains whatever authority is needed to decide the last honor sum for serious tasks dependent on need and expected effect.
- 11,850 for health insurance
The deadline of American Heart Association (AHA) Postdoctoral Fellowship is 10th September, 2020