If you want to study in Following Country and just become eligible for PhD, Post Doc studies then you are lucky because EUROPARC Federation has announced scholarship for the academic year of 2020 -2021 in any of the available PhD, Post Doc degree program. These scholarships will be awarded under the title of Alfred Toepfer Natural Heritage Scholarships in Europe, 2020 to the hardworking, talented and deserving students.
This educational award will provide you a partial Fpfunding of EUR 3,000 depending upon the scholarship you earn. The best track record you have the more coverage you will be able to receive.The aim of the scholarships is to enhance international cooperation and to advance the quality, innovation and European dimension of Protected Area management.
About EUROPARC Federation:
The EUROPARC Federation is the network for Europe’s natural and cultural heritage. Created by our members, the Federation works, to improve the management of Protected Areas in Europe through international cooperation, exchange of ideas and experience, and by influencing policy.
Eligibility Criteria for Alfred Toepfer Natural Heritage Scholarship:
- The applicants of Alfred Toepfer Natural Heritage Scholarships in Europe should be from Europe. (European Nationality)
- The age limit for the candidates is 35.
- The candidate should be successful in demonstrating his/her professional and personal reasons for the planned study visit.
- If the candidate applying is an employee, then a certificate of employment should be provided.
- If the candidate is a student, then he/she should be matriculated and should also have completed their intermediate diploma.
- Study visits to prepare master or doctoral thesis will not be considered for the scholarship.
- Should have command over English language or local language where the study visit will be.
- Completed application of Alfred Toepfer Natural Heritage Scholarships in Europe.
- Personal statement, motivation letter in a maximum of one page.
- An outline of the study visit, which should also include the contact details of the protected area.
- Detailed CV in a maximum of 3 pages, should be in EU format (Europass).
- Certificate of employment for employees or student card for students.
- Letter of reference from the employer or university.
- The successful applicants of Alfred Toepfer Natural Heritage Scholarships in Europe, 201=20 will receive an award of EUR 3,000.
- The ATS Scholarships also covers the travel expenses.
- The last date to apply for Alfred Toepfer Natural Heritage Scholarships in Europe, 2019 is 3rd May 2020.